GABA For ADHD
ADHD is an abbreviation for “Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder”, which is a very common problem for many young children. The children that have it tend to be hyper active, have trouble concentrating on any one subject for a sustained period, and are inclined to be very impulsive.
Gaba Supplements For Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
ADHD presently effects between 3 to 5 percent of school aged children in the United States. It is more often diagnosed in boys, as opposed to girls. Some scientists believe that it is passed down from generation to generation, but there is no conclusive evidence to support this assumption at this time. The following are some of the symptoms associated with this mental health condition.
1. Fidgets with hands or feet or squirms in seat.
2. Fails to give close attention to details or makes careless mistakes in schoolwork.
4. Is easily distracted.
5. Has difficulty maintaining concentration.
6. Does not seem to listen when spoken to directly.
7. Impulsive behavior (impulsivity)
8. Does not follow through on instructions and fails to finish schoolwork, chores, or duties in the workplace.
9. Lack of attention (inattentiveness)
10. Avoids or dislikes tasks that require sustained mental effort (such as schoolwork).
11. Often loses toys, assignments, pencils, books, or tools needed for tasks or activities.
12. Is often forgetful in daily activities.
13. Runs about or climbs in inappropriate situations.
14. Has difficulty playing quietly.
15. Has difficulty organizing tasks and activities.
16. Leaves seat when remaining seated is expected.
17. Is often “on the go,” acts as if “driven by a motor,” tends to talks excessively.
18. Has difficulty waiting turn.
19. Blurts out answers before questions have been completed.
20. Interrupts or intrudes on others (butts into conversations or games).
If you believe that your child suffers from ADHD you should see a professional for help. Many mental health experts are now prescribing GABA supplements for treatment of this condition.